Open Face Apple PieApril 8, 2019
Open Face Apple Pie
- 20 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 6 to 8 portions
- 1 shortcrust
- 6 apples, sliced
- 1 Tbsp of flour
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- Juice of a half lemon
- ¼ cup of Apple Crunch Oatbox granola
- 1. Preheat the overn at 350F.
- 2. Roll your dough on a parchment paper and let sit.
- 3. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the apple filling until apples are fully coated.
- 4. Fill the dough with the apple filling leaving a 2.5 inch uncovered border.
- 5. Fold the dough on itself to close the pie and brush it with milk.
- 6. Bake for 40 minutes, or until the crust is golden.
Featured in this article
Apple Crunch GranolaView this mix