Orange and Cranberry CobblerMarch 20, 2019
Orange and Cranberry Cobbler
- 25 minutes
- 35 minutes
- 8 portions
- 6 oranges, sliced in wedges
- 1 cup (250 mL) of whole dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) of sugar
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) of corn starch
- 1 tsp (5 mL) of vanilla extract
- ½ cup (125 mL) of flour
- ¼ cup (60 mL) of Orange and Cranberry Oatbox granola
- 1 tsp (5 mL) of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp (45 mL) of cold butter, diced
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) of milk
- 1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- 2. For the fruit filling, mix together the oranges, the cranberries, the sugar, the corn starch and the vanilla extract. Transfer to a baking dish and reserve.
- 3. In a bowl, mix together the flour, the Oatbox granola, the baking powder and the salt. Incorporate the butter with a pastry cutter. Add the egg, the milk, and mix with a wooden spoon, just enough for the mixture to become homogeneous. With the help of a spoon or using your hands, spread the dough over the fruit mixture. Bake for 35 minutes, or until the dough is lightly golden.
- 4. Let cool before serving.
Featured in this article
Orange and cranberry granolaView this mix