Overnight Banana PuddingNovember 14, 2018
Overnight Banana Pudding
- 10 minutes
- 0 minutes - rest overnight
- 1 portion
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15ml) of chia seeds
- ¼ cup (60ml) of quick oats
- &frac13 (90ml) of coconut milk
- ¼ cup (60ml) of vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup (120ml) of Oatbox Cardamom Banana granola
- Berries, to taste
- 1. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the berries.
- 2. Cover the preparation and let it rest overnight in your fridge.
- 3. Add the berries and some extra granola at the moment of serving for more fun!
Featured in this article
Banana Cardamom GranolaView this mix