Peaches and rum jamAugust 6, 2018
Peaches and rum jam
- 5 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 1 ½ cups of jam
- 4 to 6 big and perfectly ripe yellow peaches with the skin on
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) of spiced dark rum
- 1 tsp (5 ml) of vanilla
- 1. Cut the peaches into thin and equal slices and transfer to a small pot with the rest of the other ingredients.
- 2. Heat mixture on low heat while stirring intermittently.
- 3. Cook for 45 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- 4. Transfer to a jar and keep refrigerated.
- 5. Serve with your yogurt parfaits and Oatbox granola.
Featured in this article
Peaches & Cardamom GranolaView this mix