Peanut Butter Energy BallsJanuary 1, 2018
Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- 20 minutes
- 14 balls
- 1 cup of Oatbox Peanut Butter Granola
- 1 cup of stoneless dates
- 1/4 cup of raw peanuts
- 1/4 cup of all natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of honey or agave syrup
- 2 tbsp of flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp of PB&Me powdered peanut butter (alternatively cocoa powder)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup roasted sesame seeds
- 1. Blend the granola, dates and raw peanuts until the dates are in fine pieces.
- 2. Add the rest of the ingredients (except the sesame seeds) and blend again until the mixture is homogeneous.
- 3. Form balls of desired size and roll in sesame seeds.
Featured in this article
Peanut Butter GranolaView this mix