Pecan PieDecember 13, 2018
- 20 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 1 shortcrust pastry (https://www.oatbox.com/en/blog/shortcrust-pastry)
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- ½ cup of corn syrup
- 10 ml of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- ½ cup of Pecan Pie granola
- ¼ cup of roasted chopped pecans
- 1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- 2. Line your pie plate with the shortcrust pastry.
- 3. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the syrups, the vanilla and the butter.
- 4. Add the granola and the pecans and pour the mix onto the pastry shell.
- 5. Cook in the oven for 40 minutes or until the crust looks golden and crisp.
- 6. Let it cool down and serve
- 7. Dig in!