Pineapple Panna CottaDecember 17, 2015
Pineapple Panna Cotta
- 15 minutes
- Refrigerator⎪4 hours
- 4 portions
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 2 ½ cup of heavy cream
- ½ cup of homemade pineapple puree
- 15 ml of powdered gelatine
- 100 ml of sugar
- 1 cup of Oatbox granola
- 1. Pour milk into a heavy sauce pan and sprinkle the gelatine on top. Let rest for 5 minutes then simmer the mixture until the gelatine is completely dissolved.
- 2. Add the cream, the pineapple puree and the sugar and heat for 5 more minutes, without bringing to a boil.
- 3. Pour into your glasses or bowls of choice and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 4. Before serving, sprinkle with your pineapple, cashews and dark chocolate Oatbox granola and add fresh fruits.