Pumpkin Breakfast PieSeptember 26, 2018
Pumpkin Breakfast Pie
- 15 minutes
- 50 minutes at 350°F
- 8 slices
- For the crust:
- ½: cup of graham crumbs
- ½ cup of almond powder
- ½ cup of Oatbox Pumpkin Spice granola
- ⅓ cup of butter or melted coconut oil
- For the pumpkin mixture:
- 2 eggs
- ½ can of pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup of condensed milk
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- ½ tsp of ginger
- ½ tsp of allspice
- At time of serving:
- Vanilla or plain Greek yogurt, to taste
- Oatbox Pumpkin Spice granola, to taste
- 1. For the crust, preheat the oven to 350°F and mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
- 2. Press the mixture down on the bottom and sides of your pie pan.
- 3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes and let the crust cool down completely.
- 4. During this time, mix all the pumpkin mixture ingredients together until it is uniformly blended.
- 5. Pour the mixture onto the crust and bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until the mixture seems to hold.
- 6. Let cool, and serve with yogurt and Oatbox granola.
Featured in this article
Pumpkin Spice GranolaView this mix