Pumpkin ButterNovember 21, 2015
- 15 minutes
- 70 minutes | 350°F
- 20 portions
- 1 ½ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of butter
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp of ground ginger
- ½ tsp of ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp of ground clove
- 5 pounds of pumpkins
- 1. Cut in half and clean the pumpkins.
- 2. On the skin side, make some incisions to allow them to cook evenly.
- 3. Spread the oil in the cavities and lay them on a grill. Make sure you put your grill on a baking tray to retain the cooking water from the pumpkins.
- 4. Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes or until the pumpkins are fully cooked.
- 5. Remove from oven and spread the butter and brown sugar on the inside of the pumpkins. Bake for another 20 minutes.
- 6. With a spoon, empty the pumpkins and blend the mixture in your food processor, adding the spices.
- 7. Cool completely before potting.