Pumpkin Seed ButterNovember 30, 2017
Simple recipes to spice up your mornings and add some colour to your yogurt and granola breakfast parfait!
Pumpkin Seed Butter
- 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds (preferably european ones)
- 45 ml of pumpkin seed oil
- A pinch of salt (optional)
- For the parfait :
- Your choice of yogurt
- Oatbox Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Oatbox Pumpkin Butter
- 1. Using a food processor, grind the pumpkin seeds for 5 minutes (we used the Breville Sous Chef™ 12 Plus). Make sure to take off the seeds stuck to the sides from time to time.
- 2. Add the oil and salt and repeat step one until the butter has a smooth texture. The Pumpkin Seed Butter can be kept up to two weeks in the fridge.
- 3. For the parfait, layer the yogurt, granola, Pumpkin Seed Butter and Pumpkin Butter.
Featured in this article
Pumpkin Spice GranolaView this mix