Quinoa Breakfast bowlJune 21, 2018
Quinoa Breakfast bowl
- 5 minutes
- 1 bowl
- ¾ cup (180 ml) of cooked quinoa
- ½ cup (120 ml) of the milk substitute of your choice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) of maple syrup
- 1 tsp (5 ml) of vanilla
- ¼ cup (60 ml) of Oatbox Pear and Red Quinoa granola
- Fresh fruits of your choice
- 1. Mix the milk with the maple syrup and vanilla together.
- 2. In a bowl, combine the quinoa with the fresh fruits and granola.
- 3. Pour the milk in the bowl and eat right away. Enjoy!
Featured in this article
Pear & Red quinoa granolaView this mix