Quinoa Breakfast BowlMay 1, 2017
Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- 5 minutes
- Rest 20 minutes
- 1 bowl
- 1 cup of rice milk
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tea bag (black tea or Orange Pekoe)
- 1 cup of cooked three colour quinoa
- 1/2 cup of your choice of fresh fruit
- 1/4 cup of Oatbox granola
- 1. In a bowl, mix together the rice milk, maple syrup and tea. Let sit for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- 2. In a serving bowl, place the quinoa, fresh fruit and granola. Pour the rice milk through a sieve over your bowl. Enjoy immediately!
Featured in this article
Strawberry & Turmeric GranolaView this mix