Raspberry and Granola Yogurt ParfaitFebruary 15, 2016
Raspberry and Granola Yogurt Parfait
- 2 minutes
- Let stand for a minimum of 2 hours, up to 12 hours
- 6 portions
- 3 cups of fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup of sugar or maple syrup
- 2 star anise, whole
- ¾ of a cup of plain or vanilla Krema yogurt by Olympic
- ½ cup of raspberries, wild blueberries and white chocolate Oatbox granola
- 1. In a saucepan, pour the sugar or maple syrup over the raspberries and add the anise. Set aside overnight or for a minimum of 2 hours.
- 2. The next morning or after 2 hours, bring to a boil and remove from heat immediately. Let cool down completely.
- 3. In your Oatbox jar, add the yogurt, 3 tbsp of the raspberry jam mixture and the Oatbox granola.