Raw Asparagus, Endives, Radishes and Warm Granola SaladJune 11, 2015
Raw Asparagus, Endives, Radishes and Warm Granola Salad
- 10 minutes
- Yields 1 portion
- 5 big asparagus, shaved
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 endives, sliced
- ½ cup of Pine Nuts & Pear Oatbox granola
- 1 tbsp of butter
- The Dressing:
- ⅔ cup of sunflower oil
- ⅓ cup of apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup of honey
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1. Layer the endives, the asparagus and the radishes on a serving plate.
- 2. In a non-stick pan, melt the butter and stir in the Oatbox granola until coated with butter.
- 3. Once the granola cooled down, sprinkle on the salad.
- 4. Mix all vinaigrette ingredients until smooth and poor over the salad.
Featured in this article
Pears and Pine NutsView this mix