Rhubarb & romeo’s Gin CompoteJune 21, 2017
Simple recipes to spice up your mornings and add some colour to your yogurt and granola breakfast parfait!
Rhubarb & romeo’s Gin Compote
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 4 cups of rhubarb, washed and diced
- 3/4 cup of sugar or maple syrup
- The juice of a lime
- 2 tbsp of romeo’s gin
- 1. In a saucepan, mix together all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- 2. Reduce heat and simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
- 3. Remove from heat and allow to cool before putting in a jar. The compote can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.