Rice Crispies SquaresApril 6, 2016
Rice Crispies Squares
- 10 minutes
- 12 portions
- 8 + 2 cups of small marshmallows
- 60 ml of unsalted butter
- 5 ml of liquid vanilla
- 5 cups of brown puffed rice
- 1 ½ cup of nuts and sesame crunch Oatbox granola
- 1. In a large pot, melt butter and add the first 8 cups of marshmallows.
- 2. Melt marshmallows over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 3. Once the mixture has melted, remove from heat and add vanilla, puffed rice, granola and the 2 additional cups of marshmallows. Mix well to cover the rice and granola with the marshmallow mixture.
- 4. Pour content into a 9’’ square dish covered with parchment paper and let cool completely before cutting into squares.