Rose Water Afghan PuddingAugust 21, 2015
Rose Water Afghan Pudding
- 20 minutes
- 4 hours | Refrigerator
- 6 portions
- 6 tbsp. of frozen blueberries
- 3 cups of whole milk
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tsp. of rose water
- ½ tsp. of ground cardamon
- ¾ cup of Pistachio & Strawberry Oatbox granola
- ¼ cup of ground pistachios
- 1. Add ½ cup of the milk to the corn starch and whisk until all has dissolved.
- 2. In a saucepan, bring the cream and the rest of the milk to a gentle simmer.
- 3. When the mixture is warm, add the sugar, cardamon and rose water.
- 4. Once all the sugar has dissolved, slowly add the corn starch slurry, all whilst stirring constantly, and bring it back up to temperature.
- 5. As soon as the mixture has reached a simmer, remove it from the heat and pour it into the bowls of your choice.
- 6. Sprinkle the top with your Oatbox pistachio granola and ground pistachios.
- 7. Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours and serve cold.
Featured in this article
Quebec Grown Strawberries and PistachioView this mix