½ cup of Lavender, Raspberry and Almond Oatbox granola
1. In a one-liter measuring cup, mix hot water, yeast, oil and 1 tbsp of maple syrup together and let rest for 15 minutes.
2. In another bowl and using a fork, mix flour, salt and yeast preparation together.
3. Empty the bowl’s content onto your work surface and knead for 5 minutes or until smooth. Place dough in a well-oiled bowl, covered with a clean and humid cloth, and let rise about 30 minutes at room temperature.
4. In the meantime, mix ½ cup of maple syrup, vanilla, and almond butter with the raspberries, and melt chocolate in the microwave for a few seconds.
5. Preheat oven at 350°F.
6. Once it has doubled in size, transfer the dough to a floured work surface. Roll the dough out to about ½ cm in thickness. Top evenly with maple syrup and almond butter mixture, then add half of the melted chocolate and granola.
7. Roll the dough over itself and then cut it in half along the entire length, so that it will be split lengthwise. Twist each piece a few times and lay everything down onto your oiled cast iron skillet, so as to completely fill the bottom.
8. Sprinkle with remaining melted chocolate for a nice presentation.
9. Bake for about 40 minutes. Let cool 20 minutes before removing from skillet.