Spiced Breakfast Fruit BakeOctober 25, 2016
Spiced Breakfast Fruit Bake
- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 6 portions
- 2 apples, sliced
- 2 pears, sliced
- 1 cup of fresh whole cranberries
- 1 cup of butternut squash cut into pieces of 1 cm or less
- 1 tbsp of lemon or lime juice
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- ½ tsp of ground ginger
- ½ tsp of ground cloves
- 1 tsp of dark rum (optional)
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of sunflower oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F in convection baking mode.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix all wet ingredients with spices.
- 3. Add fruits, mix well and spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5. Let cool and add to your yogurt and granola bowl for a comforting breakfast.