Summer Spinach Salad with GranolaJuly 25, 2018
Summer Spinach Salad with Granola
- 15 minutes
- For the salad:
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 35 g of bean sprouts
- 10 strawberries
- 1 bosc pear
- ¼ cup of Oatbox Mixed Berry granola
- For the dressing:
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp of dijon mustard
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Mix the spinach and bean sprouts together in a large bowl.
- 2. Cut the pear and strawberries and add them to the salad.
- 3. In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together until they are well blended together.
- 4. Add the granola and dressing on the salad at the time of serving.
Featured in this article
Mixed Berry GranolaView this mix