Tahini BarsOctober 12, 2018
- 20 minutes
- 5 minutes and 30 minutes rest
- 8 bars
- 1 cup of Medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup of hot water
- ½ cup of tahini
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- 1 cup of oat flakes
- 1 cup of Salted Caramel and Pear Oatbox granola
- ½ cup of sesame seeds
- ½ cup of Patience & Co. dried and organic wild blueberries
- 1. In a stand mixer, grind the dates with the hot water until a paste is formed.
- 2. Transfer the mixture to a small pot and heat slowly while adding the tahini and maple syrup.
- 3. In a large bowl, mix together all the other ingredients, and pour the dates mixture on top.
- 4. Mix everything uniformely and transfer to a parchment lined baking pan.
- 5. Press the mixture down and refrigerate for 30 minutes before cutting it into bars.
- 6. Keep the bars in the refrigerator.
Featured in this article
Pear & Salted Caramel GranolaView this mix