Toasted Oat MilkFebruary 5, 2018
Simple recipes to spice up your mornings and add some colour to your yogurt and granola breakfast parfait!
Toasted Oat Milk
- 5 minutes
- 20 minutes
- 1 cup of large flake oats
- 4 cups of water
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup (or more, to taste)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Spread the oats unto a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until the oats take a slight golden colour. Let cool down.
- 3. In a blender, process the oats with the water and maple syrup until smooth. For a better result, strain the oat milk by pouring it through a cheese cloth. Mix well before serving.
- 4. The oat milk can be kept up to a week in the refrigerator.