Turmeric LatteMay 9, 2018
- >5 minutes
- 4 portions
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) turmeric powder
- ½ tsp (3 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) maple syrup
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- ¼ cup (60 ml) oat milk + 1 cup for serving
- 1. In a high speed blender, process all ingredients until smooth and homogenous. Add more oat milk if needed. This will be your turmeric latte syrup.
- 2. For your turmeric latte, heat 1 cup of oat milk.
- 3. Once heated, pour over 2 tbsp of the syrup as if you were doing a regular latte.
- 4. Sip and enjoy!
- 5. (Optional) For a boost of energy that will really wake up your senses, add a shot of espresso to your turmeric latte!
Featured in this article
Strawberry & Turmeric GranolaView this mix