Vegan Pumpkin Spice CookiesOctober 3, 2016
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 12 cookies
- ½ cup of pumpkin purée
- ½ cup of melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup of molasses
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 1 ½ cup of flour
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ¼ tsp of baking powder
- ½ cup of Pumpkin Spice Oatbox granola
- ½ tsp of ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp of ground ginger
- ¼ cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Using a stand mixer, combine pumpkin purée, coconut oil, molasses and brown sugar, until mixture is uniform.
- 3. In another bowl, mix all other ingredients, apart from chocolate chips.
- 4. Incorporate dry ingredients to wet ingredients all at once and mix until batter is uniform. Add chocolate chips.
- 5. With an ice cream scoop, shape 12 balls of dough and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 6. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet before eating.
Featured in this article
Pumpkin Spice GranolaView this mix