Walnut BreadApril 1, 2017
- 25 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 1 loaf
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1 cup of Maple & Walnut Oatbox granola
- 4 cups of flour
- 15 ml of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup from Nos Cabanes
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 10 ml of soft butter, to grease the bread pan
- 1. In a food processor, crush the walnuts and granola. Mix with flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk the maple syrup with the egg. While whisking, incorporate the milk.
- 3. Using a wooden spoon or a stand mixer, incorporate the dry ingredients to the mixture.
- 4. Transfer the dough into a buttered bread pan and let sit for 30 minutes.
- 5. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F.
- 6. Bake the bread for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Featured in this article
Maple & Walnut GranolaView this mix