Yogurt and Chia Pudding ParfaitApril 15, 2016
Yogurt and Chia Pudding Parfait
- 5 minutes
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 20 minutes
- 1 portion
- ¾ cup of organic vanilla yogurt by Olympic
- 2 tsp of chia seeds
- ½ cup of Apple & Raisin Oatbox granola
- ¼ cup of your favorite fruits, diced
- 1. In your Oatbox jar, mix the organic vanilla yogurt with the chia seeds.
- 2. Refrigerate for a minimum of 20 minutes. The mixture can also be prepared the day before.
- 3. Once the chia has inflated, add Oatbox granola and your favorite fresh fruits. Your healthy breakfast is ready!